Together with the implementation speed, flexibility and cost-effective model that BGB Software House offers, SAP systems become available even for smaller companies that develop rapidly and have the ambition to implement SAP in order to optimize their business processes and operational activities in the short and long term.
The stages that we are working on in SAP implementation, are:
- Project preparation - Project clarifications by BGB and the client / way of communication, documentation, forms, rights and obligations of all stakeholders.
- Project organization and standards
- Technical requirements planning
- Management meeting to launch the project
- Building on the implementation concept / Blueprint /. - A detailed assignment is prepared and all organizational units, master data and business processes in the company, where the system will be implement, are defined. The choice of Business Process Owner (the person who knows best the relevant business processes of the client) is crucial in order for the consultants to get acquainted with the details of the processes and to review them from the point of view of the SAP system. The client should study the best practices implemented in the system in their field of work and to draw from their experience in order to organize processes following those principles.
- Requirements of the client
- Questionnaires and models
- Installation of the system
- Management review of the Business Blueprint
STAGE 3 - Implementation - The productive and test systems are set, based on prepared and accepted implementation concept .Tests are conducted for the adoption of all business processes described in the concept. At this stage the client sees their own business processes in the system, configured and running with test data.
- Baseline configuration
- Approval of business scenarios (first "integration test")
- Final configuration
- Development of integrated and documented solutions
- Design, development and testing of interfaces, reports and conversions
STAGE 4 - Final preparations for the system startup - Trainings of end users are conducted with specially prepared guidelines of the processes in which each particular user will work. A very important point is the preparation of key data to avoid duplication of information or erroneous data to be transferred from the old to the new system.
- Plan for productive use
- Training of all users
- Integration, volume testing
- Setting up of a help desk
- Productive start - This is the stage, when the client starts working simultaneosly in the new and old systems. The role of the consultant is very important for solving the problems or errors.